How To Shave My Neck How Do I Keep From Abrading My Neck Every Time I Shave?

How do I keep from abrading my neck every time I shave? - how to shave my neck

I've got two areas on either side of the neck a little worn and always bleeds when I shave. I shave in the morning, same time and with Gillette razors for Gillette Mach 3 Turbo and fluffy cream for sensitive skin. Usually appears swollen and red for the first few hours of my workday. Is there a particular product or method to use? Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have an electric razor, shaving cream, after a hot shower. Use a sharp blade and lots of gel. Shave in the direction of the hair and moisturize, and when you're done.

Anonymous said...

is slow, you can form a gel, perfume deodorant application

Post a Comment