Format Of Welcome Letter In Wedding What Is A Good Book For A Teen Girl?

What is a good book for a teen girl? - format of welcome letter in wedding

I go to the border and decide to buy a book because I'm going on vacation and I know I'm going to miss. I want a book, do the 150 to 250 pages too.
I am 14 years old.
I want a book that, as in the paper / letter / journal format. I like "Dear Nobody", which is about a girl, a senior and she became pregnant and her boyfriend left her and said her baby while she goes through pregnancy. I think books like intresting.
Every book on child abuse and how it is confronted with something they should fear.
Or books like "Night and Dawn" about the Holocaust.
Or books like "Freedom Writers are" about child abuse.
Thank you.
Other books, but the action and the mystery is welcome (;

4 comments:

Brittany S said...

A Child Called "It" and the sequel The Lost Boy by Dave Pelzer they are amazing! and are true stories about their childhood. I also read when I was your age and think they are really reason to have more patience than a mother (I am now 19 BTW)

Lil_Mizz said...

Eh!

Most of the books we read are happy about 300 pages, not yours so much longer than

Tic Tac Toe Series Malorie Blackman
Great series. The end of the 1st and early 2nd This book is part of the pregnancy. It is very good. As the books you want is a sort of war between the races.

I hope that helped
x

Princess said...

uhh ... Book of child abuse? Arent they illegal? or i dont kno, as old as you and I'm like the Georgia Nicolson series of sterling (in log format) by Louise Rennison and the House of Night series by PC Cast and Kristin Cast. Visit the website of the book and what type u want and reduces the search preferences UR

Laura said...

By Anonymous Go Ask Alice was unbelievable. This is a diary of a young girl who is addicted to drugs. It is absolutely incredible. I never bother with it and finished it in 2 days. Good luck!

Post a Comment