Pro Duo Reader For Laptop (mainly If You Have Memory Stick Pro Duo) I Might Switch From Sd Card To Memory Stick Pro Duo! Help?

(mainly if you have memory stick pro duo) I might switch from Sd card to memory stick pro duo! help? - pro duo reader for laptop

Now for my new camera, I need the Memory Stick Duo Pro, cuz in the chat does not always use a USB cable adapter. I wondered what I should receive adapter. I saw the error and saw the computer type of USB card reader. Which is better? Will I have problems with my computer (over a year old Gateway laptop) with the reading of the Memory Stick Pro Duo with adapter? u never been a problem? is essentially the same as (eg, SD, as in the degree of opening files in Windows Media Player / Movie Maker, etc.

1 comments:

fhotoace said...

Make sure the card reader that came with USB 2.0 compatible.

If your gateway is a Memory Stick reader, you are ready.

You still have to manually copy all the files from the card to the computer (JPEG, RAW, TIFF, MPEG, AVI or MOV).

Post a Comment