Pokemon Silver Wont Trade How Do I Trade From Emerald To Ruby Version Of Pokemon?

How do I trade from emerald to ruby version of pokemon? - pokemon silver wont trade

good that I have connected my cable connection and went into town to save at the beginning, I everything is what it is, and I said yes please, wait a minute, and under his rule, "said B style .. .. I waited an hour. ... then check whether the connection was bad, got the silver and red perfectley trade with each other and worked ... I tried again with the same emerald and ruby ... but nothing happens .... when I try to Pokémon Ruby, to money market .... quite simply works the usual ... Why? What should I do?

2 comments:

LeinRain said...

is probably the cable connection, because the one for versions does not work with them, and also the new (I think) does not work with old games

shott132 said...

It should be all right. Even if you do not use a wireless adapter, you should be able to the bathroom Cable extreme right of the upper floor of the Pokemon Center. Ruby just go to the mall.

You need to connect a new cable.

Post a Comment